Saturday, January 28, 2006

" -"

My head hurts.
My vision it’s well: Blur...
Heck no it’s not one of those things that needs a new pair of spectacles.

I feel the strain.
I’ve placed it!!
It’s my forehead that’s hurting.

She’s a wily old thing isn’t she?
She knows just how to get her way.
- As if a concentrated effort to wearing me down.
She’s getting better at this.

The pain, it’s more regular now-a-days.

I can’t see clearly.
From here there seems like there’s very little today than to have to think of tomorrow.
I know why. But…

She’s been a persuasive teacher.
And I think I’ve learnt well.
It’s who she wants me to be.
She told me it was for my own good.
‘It’s a bad world out there you know'

That’s just that way it’s got to be.


Well I guess at least someone’s happy with the way I turned out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home